Viljoen's Financial Information
giving through omf - personal gifts not possible
- Personal Gifts: OMF (both the US and SA home countries) are not able to transmit personal gifts to us. Any gifts sent to the US financial office marked “personal” will be automatically put into our support.
- Please see below if you would like to send us a personal gift (e.g. for a birthday, or Christmas, or if God guides you to give us a specific gift).
giving through omf in south africa
- Support Gifts: OMF, Standard Bank, Hyde Park Branch No. 00-6605-34, Account No. 200873954. Very important: if you transmit or deposit money into this account please let OMF (or us) know the amount and who this is for (email: za[at]omf.net). If you are able to, please also FAX a copy of your deposit receipt to 086-612-5317. Thank you!
- Personal Gifts: OMF South Africa can no longer send personal gifts directly to us from SA so please put your personal gift directly into our account in South Africa: ABSA Bank, Cheque Account # 4076797845; DJ Viljoen; Branch code 632005
giving through omf in the usa
- Giving by credit card: The easiest way to give is though our OMF Partner Hub — click here.
- Giving by check: Please send your check to OMF International, 10 W. Dry Creek Circle, Littleton, CO 80120 (info[at]omf.org). Make sure that the check is made out to “OMF International” and that you leave the memo line blank. (Please do NOT write our name(s) on the check.) Please send a note to OMF USA stating that this is for the Viljoens. Support gifts are tax-deductible.
the albertsons/Safeway reloadable community giving card program
- Through using this program, 5% of your grocery and gas purchases will help support us and our ministry with OMF. We are grateful for those who are already using our cards, as we received $255 into our support account the first six months of 2018!
- If you would like more information about how to participate in this program, please email us.
giving through OMF outside South Africa and the USA
giving directly to us
In South Africa: ABSA Bank: Cheque Account # 4076797845; DJ Viljoen; Branch code 632005
In Japan: Shinsei Bank: Bank code: 0397, SWIFT code: LTCBJPJT, Branch code and account number: 4001972295, Name: Dale Viljoen
In the United States of America you can send a check to our US bank. You will need to make the check payable to us: Dale or Karen Viljoen, and must write on the back of the check: “For Deposit Only to #906011”. Then you can mail the check to the bank at this address:
P.O. Box 1239
Brea, CA 92822-1239
(Routing number at ECCU: 322 273 379)
If you deposit in our personal account in South Africa, USA or Japan please send us the details by clicking on “contact me” at the bottom of this page and sending us an email with the details of your gift. Thank you!
"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."
To walk with the Living God,
glorifying Him each day as we reveal
His love and grace.